Proflo solution can supply and install Proflo water pressure boosters to solve water pressure problems.
- Enquiries can be made via this web page, telephone or email. Click here to contact us
- Proflo Solutions will complete a preliminary assessment over the phone, before arranging an on-site visit.
- Initial on-site visit will consist of an assessment of the cause of water pressure problems, recommend a solution based upon your property and requirements.
- Proflo will follow the assessment with a written quotation detailing all of the costs and outcome of planned work.
- Should you wish to proceed with any work a £250 + VAT non refundable deposit will be required to secure an installation date.
Please note that the booking is not final until the deposit has been paid in full and Proflo have confirmed receipt in writing.
- The deposit can be paid by bank transfer, credit/debit card over the phone . Credit cards will incur a 2% handling fee.
- A receipt will be provide for all payments by email or post.
- An invoice for the balance will be due upon completion of work, requiring immediate payment.
- All prices exclude VAT.
- If for some reason you cancel your booking, your cancellation must be confirmed in writing.
- Any changes to booking dates must be received within 48 hours, to prevent additional fees.
- All deposit are non-refundable.
In exceptional circumstances a Proflo engineers may need to cancel an appointment. In these cases customers will be notified as soon as possible and an alternative date will be arranged.
- All Proflo water pressure booster tanks come with a 5 year no-touch warranty.
- In cases where a pump is required, a 12 months warranty is included.
- All labour includes a 12 months guarantee. This covers any pipework and fittings installed by a Proflo engineer.
- Proflo warranty does not cover any existing plumbing. A full pressure test can be carried out upon request.
100% Money Back Guarantee
To give customers complete piece of mind, Proflo offer a money back guarantee.
Terms of Guarantee
Customers who do not experience an improvement in water flow once the new system is installed will receive a 100% refund on the full amount paid for their system.
This does not include taps or showers where the flow is permanently restricted.